Carbon-Expert is a global company, with offices in London, Gibraltar and Spain, with over 10 years of blue chip experience. We source and trade Voluntary Emission Reduction Credits (VERs) to help companies and individuals offset their CO2 emissions and help mitigate the harmful effects of climate change worldwide.
Carbon ExpertCarbon Expert can help you understand the likely impact of existing and impending legislation on your business, guide you towards managing the change and assist in helping you adapt profitably to a sustainable future. Regulatory pressures are increasing and the range of companies being brought into compliance regimes is spreading, with many businesses and customers now prioritising environmental performance in their decision making processes. Having a sustainability policy and dealing with business GHG emissions has become an intrinsic part of business management. It is for good reason that every major corporate business from IBM to Barclays Bank, Land Rover to Aviva have become Carbon Neutral.
- Are you a #climateoptimist? Blue Chips back global campaign to highlight climate solutions
- Ambitious 1.5C Paris climate target is still possible, new analysis shows
- PwC: UK leads G20 in clean growth
- What Hurricane Harvey says about risk, climate and resilience
- FCO climate headcount down 60 per cent since 2011, FOI reveals
- Electricity demand in southern Europe to soar with air con - scientists
- Could better understanding of climate science land more businesses in court?