Carbon-Expert is a global company, with offices in London, Gibraltar and Spain, with over 10 years of blue chip experience. We source and trade Voluntary Emission Reduction Credits (VERs) to help companies and individuals offset their CO2 emissions and help mitigate the harmful effects of climate change worldwide.
Carbon ExpertCarbon Expert can help you understand the likely impact of existing and impending legislation on your business, guide you towards managing the change and assist in helping you adapt profitably to a sustainable future. Regulatory pressures are increasing and the range of companies being brought into compliance regimes is spreading, with many businesses and customers now prioritising environmental performance in their decision making processes. Having a sustainability policy and dealing with business GHG emissions has become an intrinsic part of business management. It is for good reason that every major corporate business from IBM to Barclays Bank, Land Rover to Aviva have become Carbon Neutral.
- Michael Bloomberg pledges $4.5m to help plug UNFCCC funding gap
- Whitbread aims to halve its carbon intensity with new science based target
- CHOGM 2018: UK pledges £8m in climate innovation cash, joins solar alliance
- Less meat and more green power: Scientists cook up 1.5 degrees trajectory with minimal reliance on negative emissions
- UK promises to help protect coral reefs from climate change
- The Queen's Green Planet: Documentary to see Queen and David Attenborough discuss climate change
- Mark Carney warns of potential 'catastrophic' climate impact on financial markets