Carbon-Expert is a global company, with offices in London, Gibraltar and Spain, with over 10 years of blue chip experience. We source and trade Voluntary Emission Reduction Credits (VERs) to help companies and individuals offset their CO2 emissions and help mitigate the harmful effects of climate change worldwide.
Carbon ExpertCarbon Expert can help you understand the likely impact of existing and impending legislation on your business, guide you towards managing the change and assist in helping you adapt profitably to a sustainable future. Regulatory pressures are increasing and the range of companies being brought into compliance regimes is spreading, with many businesses and customers now prioritising environmental performance in their decision making processes. Having a sustainability policy and dealing with business GHG emissions has become an intrinsic part of business management. It is for good reason that every major corporate business from IBM to Barclays Bank, Land Rover to Aviva have become Carbon Neutral.
- Theresa May's environment speech: A 10 point green economy wish-list
- Trump calls for some 'good old global warming' as US experiences bad weather
- 2017 was the year climate denial died
- Who said it? The standout green quotes of 2017
- 2017: A year of dark hours and green optimism
- Survey: Quarter of Brits more worried about climate change in 2017
- One Planet Summit: UK to help create global Space Climate Observatory